Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gasser guys!Pete Jackson F.I. history?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by VAPHEAD, Jun 8, 2006.

1. I am pals with Augie Delgado, the guy that Hot Rod recently did a "mechanical injectors on the street" article with. I have a "short" runner set than neither of us has seen before. Anyone know of them? IMAG0635.jpg

IMAG0636.jpg

2. original SK

original SK

Panneton,

Am I right to think that the shorties looks like Big Block injectors ?

3. Hi!

Hi!
    from SoCal

My BBC setup is shorter than the SBC ones Im seeing. So if the one on the left is BBC, than that could be it.

4. No, they are unmolested small blocks. We also have 3 sets of
    Big Blocks, two with long runners and 1 w/short runners.

5. original SK

original SK

Panneton - shortie version looks good - made for a higher revving combo than the one I have - didn't know this version from Jackson

Regards - Ben

6. just googled looking for pics and came across this thread i have a very early sbc set on my wifes car it has been confirmed as a jackson pre the ribbs down the centre. heres a pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. So-Cal Speed Sacramento

So-Cal Speed Sacramento
    Alliance Vendor
    from Sacramento

I have never seen one of the FI setups in person, but I used to have one of the distributor drives and they're pretty trick.

8. if you think a Jackson is crude compared to a Hilborn or Enderle of the same era, you got your eyeballs on upside down dude!

9. LLLosingit

LLLosingit
    from Iowa

I have a unique injection setup I bought off ebay, It looks like it's made from Pete Jackson parts but I was told it was a one of a kind build for a blown engine.
    I'm going to use it on a LS stroker 408 sitting on a BDS 16 injector efi plate, BDS 6-71 blower and BDS cathedral port LS manifold.
    If anyone has seen it before or knows anything about it please let me know.
    [​IMG]

10. LLLosingit

LLLosingit
    from Iowa

11. GT 56

GT 56

I know it's been a long time since this was posted. I can't see the specs in the black box. Would you be able to post them? What type of trans were they running? I always had an interest in Project X when it has the 283 in it.