Register now to get rid of these ads!

Garage Art...lets see whatchu got....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustombuilder, Oct 26, 2003.

1. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

this is my buddies garage. the main part is 40x60 and this door leads from the main section to his 24x24 paint booth. the valve covers hanging on the wall art not even half of his collection. it would make you sick to see all the cool stuff he has hanging in or sitting around his shop. and the SOB is only 32! he did the door art with a BUNCH of Sharpies in memory of Big Daddy, just after his passing.
    i'll get more pics of his stuff next time i'm out there. i always seem to forget my camera. his garage makes me feel real inferior about mine:(

FYI... he is just finishing up his REAL Henry J gasser. it is BAD!!! i'll post pics when i get some.

Mike Brimm

[image]http://photo.starblvd.net/kustombuilder/6-3-2-1070006174?m=0&pg=5&ro=2&co=1&pw=*46163F9B4D25[/image]

2. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

sorry about that. i'm trying to figure out how to attach pics from Starphoto right to the site. Denise was suppose to tell us all how to do this and how to do multiple pics but i think she forgot!! [​IMG]

let try again....

Attached Files:

3. the north slope

4. .

Attached Files:

5. I guess you could call it art.

Attached Files:

6. This is mounted outside the shop.

Attached Files:

7. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

art. decorations. it's all good. i dig the flamed wall. i wanted to do that in my office in the house. still might, unless we move.

what are you still doing up Ray? did'nt know you had another old Poncho in the garage. another Safari???

8. Glen

Glen

9. what are you still doing up Ray? did'nt know you had another old Poncho in the garage. another Safari???

[/ QUOTE ]
    I've been painting at a bike shop all day and as a result(or maybe it was the 7 cups of coffee I had)I'm still a little wired.We also inherited another houseguest;a 5 week old Manx kitten.The dog is flippin' out.
    Yep that's my 57 Safari(#444 of 1292)that I bought 5 years ago for a grand.Still has the Ansen 2-piece blowshield,Scheifer clutch and 'wheel,M-22 4-speed w/early Hurst shifter(this car was built in the mid-60's)4.56 posi and a beautiful set of hand-made headers,early Cragar S/S wheels w/E-70-14's on the front and H-70-14's on the rear.Full set of S-W gauges including speedo and tach.
    On the other side of it is my wife's 72 T-Bird(70K one owner AZ car)that every time I drive it something either breaks or goes wrong(it hates me).
    Gotta scrounge up an inch-lb. torque wrench tomorrow to put my lawn mower engine back together.Hope all is well with you and family and looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.
    Ray

10. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

we'll have to get together real soon Ray. that Safari sounds KILLER. i'd love to see it sometime.

Mike

11. Is this garage art? Maybe I am an artist then.

12. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

close enough for me [​IMG]

13. autocol

autocol

fordnutz, you've mounted the motor in the shoebox sideways!

14. dusty

dusty

Heres the start of my garage walls. Also have one wall devoted to HAMB events.

Attached Files:

15. dusty

dusty

The HAMB wall.

Attached Files:

16. Mike Paul

Mike Paul
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

[ QUOTE ]
    Is this garage art? Maybe I am an artist then.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing better than having 3 or 4 projects going on at once, I love it! [​IMG]

17. where u get the HAMB poster?? i want one =)

18. dusty

dusty

Rat Rodder,
    If your referring to the HAMB banner in my garage, its hand painted (with Ryans blessing) as well as the rest of the hot rodding icons.

19. delaware george

delaware george
    from camden, de

it's nice to have stuff that inspires you

Attached Files:

20. delaware george

delaware george
    from camden, de

lots of stuff [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

21. HAAS

HAAS

Damn George thats the cleanest garage I've ever seen, very cool.

22. More wall art

23. even more wall art or hangings

24. nostalgic wall art, chrome is good

25. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Just bought my first house with an attatched 2 1/2 car garage on 1 acre. Soon, a 30X40 will be going up, and hopefully it will be littered with cool stuff like we've just seen!

Right now, the only thing I have up in the garage is of the destructive nature. Its a 10-bolt cover which let me know I was trying to put too much power to the ground.

26. I've got these cool Model A hood tops. They are covered in Mexican writing.
    Clark

Attached Files:

27. Shop cabinets can never have too many stickers

Attached Files:

28. More stuff

Attached Files:

29. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

delaware george,,your skate boards rule,,what are they?

this pic is not art,but rather what i stare at when the work is done and im drinking beer....

Attached Files:

30. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

but here is some sticker art,,i like stickers

Attached Files: