Register now to get rid of these ads!

Future computer problem Concerns (GOOD INFO BUT OT)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Petejoe, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Well, I have ran into a problem with my default home page and browser being taken over with a some type of germ written to prevent me from going to my default home page. This thing goes to some stupid search site. When going to the tools pulldown to change my defaults to the normal. I also found that all those tabs under tools were changed and it prevents me from going to the normal tabs to change to the defaults. Some IE professional have directed me to go get a freeware called Hijackthis after running Adaware. This program will find all the possible startup issues that are used to hijack or spy on your computer. My advise is to not remove any of these files yet. There is a forum that allows you to post your log of items hijackthis finds and these people will advise you on which ones can be safely removed. If your interested or have this problem go to this site. hijackthis help

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

PeteJoe, this has nothing to do with your post BUT.... I like the mouse ALOT better then your carebears advitar. Less gay [​IMG]

3. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

My topless friend... I wish I could find a carebear [​IMG] that sticks his eyes and tongue out...just for you.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Tongue???? Did you say tongue???? How'd you guess your topless bud likes tongue???? [​IMG] [​IMG]