Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fun Day at The Drags

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by Dustin Cottrell, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Dustin Cottrell

Dustin Cottrell

Hey everyone. I would like to say I had a great time at the drags yesterday. It would have been better if I would of got the trophy for the quickest dragster, but I guess I can't complain about an 8.31 for second quickest out of the old car. This was my first time running a quarter mile in the car. I was a little nervous running the car that fast 160 and some change, but what the hell anything can kill you. The quickest 1/8th I ever run was at MoKan and was a 5.29. We improved to a 5.26 yesterday so I was real happy with that. We stepped on as hard as we could for the final but it wasn't enough. My uncle won the competition roadster class so that was cool. He was happy about that even though his car wasn't running as good as it could. Can't wait till next year!!! Hope to some of you at the AHRA reunion at MoKan in october. Nostalgia racing rules.

2. Dustin Cottrell

Dustin Cottrell

Sorry I posted this here I hit the wrong post button, meant to be on the drag nationals post.