Register now to get rid of these ads!

FS Hand-Cast Aluminum Skull Shifter: WWII Sailor

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by chromedRAT, Feb 16, 2015.

1. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

City: Zanesville

State: Ohio
    Price: 85.00
    This was part of the last run of knobs I did before my son was born. I finished one for a guy, and since this one was pretty close, decided to finish it as well. It is one of less than about six of this type made, and I originally sculpted it with a couple of local veterans in mind that perished on the USS Indianapolis, one of whom was my grand-dad's best friend. Anyways, I think I nailed the look of a WWII sailor with the hat cocked just right and the Lucky no-filter, but it could honestly apply to sailors from WWII to today. Gotta love how some things don't change!

It is drilled with a pilot hole at the moment, just under 1/4 so that it can be tapped in 5/16 on up, and I would be happy to drill and tap it for anyone that wants that for no extra charge.

There six coats of clear on it, paint was baked on, so it ought to be plenty durable.

Shipping is free. Please PM if interested.

I don't really have any other styles available at the moment, as most of the castings I have need work.

Attached Files:

Jakesrocks likes this.
  2. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

Bump. $75, drilled and tapped if you want. Just looking to get rid of it.