Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FS: 1937,1938, 1939, 1940 Chevrolet truck pedals

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Graham M, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

City: Calgary

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $100
    Hey guys, these came with my 38 Chevy half ton, but Im doing a full rod build on it, and have no use for the original hardware. These worked when it was pulled off, so they should work well with a good sandblasting & rework. Alas I just couldn't be bothered to fix up parts that I have no use or need for. These will work on other years, & other models. Such as a coupe, sedan & other trucks of the listed years.
    It looks like the brake pedal started to bend or break, and had to be re-welded. As a millwright I can weld up then grind this down to the original specs to make it look and function as new if the buyer requests it, but for now I'll just leave it as is. Please email me about it, as I dont often check my PM's by phone.
    EDIT, Im in Calgary, Alberta (western Canada) but i can ship these at the buyers expense.

I also have the factory seats too. The fabric & upholstery is long gone, but the seat springs and everything else is in good shape, $100 for those. Its the bench seat, which would work good in the following years of trucks or front seats for the sedans & coupes.

Attached Files: