Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FS: 110v Powered Bead Roller

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Darren M., Jun 14, 2015.

1. Darren M.

Darren M.

City: Aledo

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 650
    $650 obo. Aledo Tx 76008
    text - eight one seven, seven nine 3, eight 2 four 1
    I realize it is a long shot but.... For sale is one very built up, 110v powered, reverse-able, Harbor Freight Bead Roller, with work light, dies, etc. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I suck at painting. Had to try it though. Gained a hell of an appreciation of those can CAN paint. Yes, this thing used to be a Harbor Freight model.

Light switch on/off, toggle switch reverse. Probably weighs around 150lbs or more. I've beaded 20 gauge steel, and thicker aluminum. Probably has less than 4 hours on it TOTAL. The motor, is wired to a heavy duty reverse switch which mounted under the hub.
    Located in Aledo Tx, 76008. Bring a truck and a friend. (Not shipping this thing!) It's freak'n heavy and does what it is supposed to. Works great, just need to make some room in the garage and I hate knowing I don't use it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]