Register now to get rid of these ads!

front end gurus

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thesupersized, May 12, 2008.

1. thesupersized

thesupersized

i have a problem with my frontend that i cannot distinguish. Car is question is my 60 ranchero. It has v8 a arms/ball joints out of a new falcon but retains the original 6 cylinder steering. it has granada spindles and i believe 1 coil cut in the spring. it has a 351 in it..

the problem i am having it that when i accelerate hard or hit a bump in the road that makes the front of the car go up, the front tires actually turn towards each other making the car handle like shit. If acellerate hard or hit a bump the front tires actually squeel extremely loud. I had the car aligned and told the place about my problem but they didn't give me an answer why the car handles bad. I can't describe how bad this car rides. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
    chris

2. toddc

toddc

The lengths shown with red arrows are not compatible with your new wishbones and spindles.
    Not really a Falcon guy, so don't know how to mix and match to fix it though.

Attached Files: