Register now to get rid of these ads!

from the city with no skyline

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by nobuckets, Jul 20, 2005.

1. nobuckets

nobuckets
    from austin, tx

hey guys (HAMBers), I've been lurking around for a little while and I like what I see. the tech stuff is outstanding and the art section suprised me, in a good way. these cars are art in themselves and i have never seen a striped crapper seat before. look forward to building my first rod soon. i have a 56 merc right now - all original, 4dr ht, no rust, - so I dont think im gonna chop that up, but its a start. im down for meeting any of you other guys in so. texas if theres events or anything in the area. thanks, K.

ps. im trying to collect old school y-block performace/rod parts, so if you have a lead, shoot it my way.

2. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB from Oklahoma. Cool car! Cathy H.

3. Slonaker

Slonaker

Hello from another San Antonio FNG.

I love your avatar...:D

Slonaker

4. Welcome to the HAMB! There are quite a few hambers in SA and Austin too. Keep your eyes open for stuff happening around there, cuz it does happen from time to time. Good luck on your project!

5. Hellbilly_Buzzard

Hellbilly_Buzzard

Welcome to the HAMB.

San Antonio has quite a few rodders is town. 2nd Saturdays at the Hangin' Tree is a decent hangout. Sean Castillo and the Hubcaps put on a great show.

6. Godzilla

Godzilla

Welcome from an Okie. Sounds like a premo ride...keep the sawsall away from it.