Register now to get rid of these ads!

From Amarillo..new on the hamb

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Texas57, Oct 22, 2012.

1. I've been working on my '57 Ford 2dr. Custom off and on for about 6 years now. It's my first build, so I spend alot of time on forums getting help and advise, and helping when I can. The first thing I figured out when I started "fixing up" my car, was that I wouldn't be able to do it right and keep it a driver while it was being worked on. The second thing I figured out was if it was going to be done well enough to make me happy, I'd have to learn to do it myself because I couldn't afford to pay someone to do it. I'm hoping to have it done except for the drivetrain by the spring..rebuilding a house at the same time seems to get in the way though.

Attached Files:

2. 94hoghead

94hoghead

Hello from Slaton,Tx...

3. BabbitBeater

BabbitBeater
    from Colorado

Sounds like you have been at it a while, but that is usually what it takes. Welcome to the HAMB. There is a wealth of knowledge here. Good luck with your build!

4. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

hello

from wellington texas

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Welcome ole friend, now join the 57 Fords social group, it needs a kickstart.

Zap-

6. H.G. Wells

H.G. Wells

Welcome from right here.

7. RFOSTER

RFOSTER

Welcome from Sherman tx!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

8. Ford blue blood

Ford blue blood

Hey Rich, welcome ......

9. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed

Welcome from Amarillo..

10. wow..wasn't expecting welcome from so many guys close to home, and two buds from the '57 forum as well. Awesome! Thanks alot guys for the welcome. Zap..I'm going out of town for a few days to some swap meets in Ok. and Fort Worth, as soon as I get back I'll try to figure out how to navigate around this forum and figure out where the '57 social group is.
    94Hoghead: just went thru your town for the first time last weekend!
    Thanks again,
    Rich

11. kennkat

kennkat

Hello and Welcome from Twain Harte, California, USA