Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Frog Follies 2016 Early Entry Deadline Fast Approaching

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xhotrodder, Jun 19, 2016.

1. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

The deadline for pre-registration to the 2016 Frog Follies is fast approaching. July 1st, 2016 is the cut-off for pre-registration to this year's show. Below is a copy of the registration form. I've got nothing to do with the club that puts this on every year, but to me it is the best pre-49 car club show in the Midwest. Where else can you get a t-shirt, dash plaque, gift, free meal on Sat. night, free breakfast on Sun. morning, plus dances, and a large prize giveaway. All for $15.00. On top of that the food is very good and reasonably priced.

FF Car Show 2016.jpg

2. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

Thanks for the reminder. I missed it once in the past and I've been attending for over 25 years now. I always wait to enter so I'll be in the shorter line at registration. I put mine in the mail this morning. Thanks again. Sam

3. I have made it a habit to check in, get my goodies, and head straight over to the pre-registration table to register for the next year's event. I figure I am safe registering a '40 Ford, and one of the three will more than likely be there.