Register now to get rid of these ads!

FRISCO's CARHOP Restaurant in Long Beach is open

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DrJ, May 22, 2006.

1. DrJ

DrJ

Frisco's in Long Beach opened today and are open till midnight, 2:00AM Friday & Saturday.
    They have a FULL BAR too, for all you Wino's and Sex on the Beach drinkers.

Location is Los Coyotes Diagonal, and a couple blocks North of Pacific Coast Hwy & the "Traffic Circle", and East of Lakewood Blvd.
    Krispy Kreme is next door to them and the LBPD East Division station is just down wind from the Doughnut shop, so drive cool. :cool:

(They don't actually carhop, but the waitresses are on rollerskates.)

This has been a public service announcement, I don't have a nickle in the place.

2. Jose in Long Beach

Jose in Long Beach

I actually service the Friscos chains with their foods and meats, have you heard of them doing Car shows at this one?
    JOse.

3. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

If they do the one on Downey on Wed & the one in Industry on Tues are they gonna do this one on Thurs?
    I'll do a drive by @ some point & give it a looksee!
    thanls for the PSA info:D ;)

4. Thats so awesome...
    In High School I would go to the Downy one... They had crusie nights there. But now when I pass by I see it full of rice burners...
    I might have to stop by this new one on my lunch break!
    I love havin a few cocktails at lunch haha...
    xoxox,
    PV

5. I used to go every Wed. night to the one in Downey.My friends little sister still works there.The resturant is better in Industry,but theres never enough room for the cars in the parking lot for the show.

6. Bluto

Bluto
    Member Emeritus

Hey We all could just show up there and park!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be unique to do this without some guy collecting money and telling you where to :)

7. LuckyBastardMiguel

LuckyBastardMiguel

I agree with Bluto, we'll just say them he man were just here for a burger and shake and maybe some fries too:D

8. somebody peg a thursday nite and call it.

9. ham-boned-ford

ham-boned-ford

Oh Ya! In high school I lived at that place on cruise nights, they had real girls on skates then and they carhoped too! That was back in 84-85 though:( , also drove a slammed mini-truck too:eek:

10. Any pics?

11. Be nice to have a traditional, casual cruise event to look forward to. I'm getting kind of tired of showing up at an "event" only to be ignored by the lawn chair crowd. Hmmm...Maybe If I got some of those "little kid dolls" and set of matching lawn chairs for my family with our names embroidered on them and maybe a car hop tray with fake food and a really expensive retro ice chest...maybe, just maybe.

12. So where ya a Viking or a Bear???
    xoxox
    PV:p

13. ham-boned-ford

ham-boned-ford

NoNo! I was a Gladiator, sitting in my truck listening to Ratt, Ozzy maybe some Van Halen:D

14. Haha so ya went to Ghar???
    Haha well that was like 10-15 years before me...
    We were blasting Rancid at Friscos in 62 Comet when I was hangin there in High School... And I was a Viking haha...
    xoxox
    PV

15. Okay,how about the thursday after Paso?Everyone should be back in town by then.Pass the word!No raffle,no dumbass trying to sing oldies,no trophies,no cover charge,just sneak in and hang out...coolsville!Oh yea,theres food too!!!

16. I just came back from there right now... It looks so kick ass... Why better looking than the other two... Remains me of an old theater or movie house...

What time Thursday??? Meet at the Bar??? haha...

xoxox
    PV:p