Register now to get rid of these ads!

Friggin' HAMB Drags!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DuckusCrapus, Aug 30, 2007.

1. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

Man...this event just makes the world right. Every year I look forward to this and am blown away by the cars and the people. Great stuff. I know there are tons of other threads on here, but I thought it was worth posting one of my own to show my appreciation.

I posted this on my site and thought you guys would get some of it as well....

It was a thread titled "In The Groove......."

In the groove..........not like at the track, but a time when you are toolin' down the road in your rod. You know....when the temperature is right, sun is behind you and you're are running down the highway in your machine. You start to smile just because at that moment, things are right.

On the way home from the HAMB drags was that moment for me. Watching Olds215's Model A raking down the turnpike at 70 mph while my ears are ringing from the noisy exhaust on the Floater just made me get in "the groove". Was just a feeling that comes around once in a great while. Happieness!

[​IMG]

Anyways.....here are some pics I snapped. Nothing spectacular, but more to add to the pile that have already been posted.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v478/DuckusCrapus/HAMB Drags 2007/

Once again....thanks to Ryan, Marcie, and the rest of you that make this event so great!

DuckusCrapus

sgtmcd42 likes this.
  2. NoSurf

NoSurf

Nice pics.

Thanks for sharing.

3. das imp

das imp

Sweet , thanks for the pics :)

4. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Swell pics indeed. Thank you.

5. sgtmcd42

sgtmcd42

Great pics! Thanks!!!

6. Pops

Pops
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa

I have to give you props here too. I love shot of cars MOVING instead of setting with the hood up!! Great shots.

J.

7. Very NICE........ as usual with your shots, Man!!
    THANKS!