Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 5/14/21 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, May 13, 2021.

1. And now for something completely different....Its Saturday so I guess its time to wrap this one up so how about some words and wisdom from the beatnik? (this is what happens when your in a creative slump. ha ha!)

[​IMG]

2. Thank you to everyone!

Jigger, Lil32 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  3. verde742

verde742

I would like to see a Barracuda rear window so blind spot was reduced

4. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I was thinking that the driver sits low enough that there might not really be a blind spot.

5. jnaki

jnaki

Hey V,

Great idea about blind spots. Most cars have blind spots, some have them more so than others. The Moose drawn Studebaker is pretty stylish in design and function.

Sometimes, blind spots make owners sell the hot rod just because they can't see out of the tiny outside of the rear view mirror.

upload_2021-5-16_17-16-31.png Our 327 SBC 1940 Ford Sedan Delivery was the biggest blind spot on the right real quarter panel area. My wife started to dislike the feeling it created. So, rather than get in a big huff, we decided to look for a different 40 Ford Sedan with windows all around. Then, life happened.

But, recently, I drew an inspiration from Dave Bell and a Ford Thunderbird with its nice design, but a huge blind spot. Using a converted custom Barracuda roof and rear window, it made a different looking T-Bird. No blind spots with a nice greenhouse.

Jnaki

upload_2021-5-16_17-25-16.png
    "While the T-bird hardtop is nice, it did create a super blind spot for the driver. So, here is a custom version with the addition of a Plymouth Barracuda Fastback hard top added on to the 62 T-bird bottom. No blind spots for this full custom car."
    upload_2021-5-16_17-26-15.png
    a Dave Bell inspired, lowered look… scrape!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/friday-art-show-3-5-21.1223066/#post-13974323

Lil32, D type and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  6. Non Identical Twins - ART
    [​IMG]