Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fresh Meat intro

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PrimeEvil, Aug 21, 2004.

1. PrimeEvil

PrimeEvil
    from N Utah

Hi
    .Name is Sean I live in Northern Utah off and on since I was 16,now 30 [​IMG].I am a parts countermen for a local dodge dealer thats been around since the early teens.I have been into old customs and rods since well before then.I have had and regretably got rid of for some reason or another over the years:63 dart gt,74 shallenger,27 t tudor,65 plymouth belvedereI,60 ragtop vw,68 SWB chev,numerous fox body mustangs,and recently my 50 ford Club coupe from the early 60's.It(the 50) had a complete powertrain swap from a 57 olds back in the day.I had a back surgery,lost my job and most of my mobility for some time,hence the selling off of the 50 [​IMG]I am very interested in getting back into some old iron.

well hope thats good enough,now off to help with my buds little red express [​IMG]

2. plan9

plan9

greets, how bout that black dart as your avatar? friends dad got rid of a 68 dart GT - 440(?), 4spd w/ factory hurst shifter for $700... during the 70s. aint too swift.

im thinkin about getting MOPAR muscle with obligatory mullet... should work well with the babes.

3. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Welcome Primevil! Sounds like you are into Mopars, right on. I've got a 68 R/T charger I've had since high school. Still looking for my next project though. [​IMG] Hope to find a model A soon once I sell my bike.

4. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

5. PrimeEvil

PrimeEvil
    from N Utah

[ QUOTE ]
    greets, how bout that black dart as your avatar? friends dad got rid of a 68 dart GT - 440(?), 4spd w/ factory hurst shifter for $700... during the 70s. aint too swift.

im thinkin about getting MOPAR muscle with obligatory mullet... should work well with the babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had a gts?That sucks he sold it for so little,but hindsight it 20/20
    As far as mullet's......well let me know that it goes [​IMG]

As far as the avatar,not my car wish it was.almost had a car to clone it with this last summer,but got sold out from underneath me.

You could say I am into mopars just a titch [​IMG]Always have been,Ill blame that on my old man as he was a mopar mechanic and seem to always have one around.

6. PrimeEvil

PrimeEvil
    from N Utah

Nice,What motivates that B Body?

I had my challenger in high school.To this day people dont remember me as much as they do the Blue musclecar [​IMG]

7. Dirty2

Dirty2

welcome !!!

8. JohnnyB327

JohnnyB327

well maybe you shoulda had a mullet except back in the 80's and early 90's it mighta looked cool but i donno seein how i was born in 89........ 1889 THAT IS!!! lost my vision back in 76....2076 that is! just kiddin but grow the mullet everyone cuz i tricked a kid into doin that last shcool year and he was pissed when i didnt pay him.

johnny