Register now to get rid of these ads!

free to young local (Northwest) HAMBer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Paul, Nov 30, 2003.

1. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

hey 60s style change your name to santa , BITCHIN,

2. JSM56

JSM56

Damn i wish i would have checked this out earlier! but i guess i wouldn't qualify cause my car is a 56. but hey its the same body as 55. anyways, yeah, its cool of you to help out younger builders like myself, because most of us are broke asses, and just want to learn to burn some metal. would have saved me money on buying a welder to do frame mods.

3. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

what a great gesture 60's and '52. Congrats jkustom. Hot rod and kustom people, there are none better!

4. plmczy

plmczy

Damn what a kool thing to do you guy's. Jkustom, are we gonna see some pics of your work when you get these? Congrats to all. later plmczy

5. 41sled

41sled
    from Orange, CA

Im 17, and work on a 41 ford and 48 chevy... That count?? Living in New Jersey.. And looking for pre 1931 to tinker with.

6. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

Damn, Paul thats nice of you!
    You really do have "Style" to do that for a young guy.

Stickwelding is AWESOME! I love the power in it! You can hear it eat into the metal...penetration is a non-issue! Burn thru is the problem!!!! (just practice!)
    I have a small MIG but my Buzzbox is "weapon of choice" for anything 1/8th or thicker.

Read back into the Techweek stuff and you can learn how to add a TIG head and Gas for sheetmetal fabrication! Gotta check into that myself!

Kid, you just moved up a notch in the HOT ROD ranks!
    Now, go take a course or learn how from a friend and ENJOY your newfound "Hellfire"(tm)!. [​IMG]

Bill