Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage FREE Hot Rod Swap Meet - Nov 7 - Oshkosh, WI

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cliffy, Oct 27, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes, but the date you picked sucks donkey balls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, I am so excited about this that I wet myself a bit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, I'd rather be at home trimming my toenails

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FREE Hot Rod Swap Meet and social day.
    10am-3pm, Saturday, Nov 7
    2290 Harrison Street, Oshkosh.
    RAIN DATE WILL BE SUNDAY NOV 8. If it rains that day, we will move it to the following weekend.

VENDOR SETUP STARTS AT 9AM.

Facebook event page here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/417929481738553/

Pack up your trunk or truck with a few trinkets and come have some fun with like minded folks. Or maybe you have a part that someone needs to pick up from you. Great place to bring that part, meet up with them and browse what others have to sell!

1964 and older automotive parts, memoriablia, antiques or bicycle stuff. You must have 75% of your items pertain to the theme. New reproduction parts are acceptable.

This is a FREE event for everyone. Please RSVP to reserve a space. You get ONE space to display your trinkets. ONE space meaning enough room to park your car/truck and display your stuff out of your trunk or truck bed or set it out behind your ride. Bring your own table if needed. You will get approx 10' by 25', including your vehicle. If we don't fill up, we will allow people to spread out a bit. As of right now, it looks like we will have close to a full house!

Westy's store is just up the road and will be open for everyone to browse some really awesome antiques, collectable and oddball finds! Very interesting antique store!

There is a bar next door as well for anyone to get a beverage, pizza or go inside to warm up.

This is NOT inteneded to be a huge Iola or Jefferson style swap meet but more of a place to trade some of your best hot rod or custom parts and have a good time. Bring your best stuff, or just a pile of stuff you want to get rid of cheap!

We welcome you to drive your classic here for one last trip before you put it to sleep for the winter!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAUL YOUR JUNK HOME, ANY METAL ITEMS CAN BE LEFT BEHIND AND WILL BE DONATED TO THE OSHKOSH HIGH SCHOOL SCRAP METAL DRIVE!!!!!! Metal items ONLY. We do not want tires or garbage left behind.

Max Gearhead likes this.
  2. ARNIE

ARNIE

Great day!! Thanx Cliffy!!!!!