Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Free HATE Hotrod Show is still on but it will be SNOWING

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bone Daddy, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Well, we didn't see this coming but it is going to snow off and on for the next two days. The HATE SHOW won't have any live bands but it will be one giant swapmeet w/ lots of great of parts, a bonfire, a large indoor area to eat, drink, and stay warm. It is free to enter and set up. We're really sorry and hope everyone can spread the word. Mother nature just kicked us in the balls. We're regrouping and going to do a show bigger and better than ever this next summer. If you want to get some great deals on hotrod parts this is the place to be. Thanks, Joe www.powerandnoise.com

2. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Kudos to to you guys for pushing on even with the threat of bad weather. A true testament to North East Hot Rodding.

3. Special Ed

Special Ed

Snowing??? Shit, it was 82 freaking degrees here today!

4. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I will be going in the 39 still just have to dress warm.........lol

5. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

I'm still going to try and make it down to this, but i'll probably leave the t-bucket at home and just come in my truck. Thanks for the update.

6. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

I really wish I could make it, I'm not scared of a little snow. My wife needs to be picked up at the airport tomorrow afternoon, think she'd be pissed if I didn't show?:D:rolleyes:

7. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

If you have anything to sell or swap feel free to bring it. It is all free and half chicken dinners are around $6... The more the better. We have a ton of people w/ empty pickup trucks and some greenbacks hoping to score some great deals. If you have any inline 6 speed equipment, 292 chevy I',m buying for my bellytank lakester It is going to be a decent turn out of vendors and swapmeet parts. Great food too. We have alot of hardcore hotrodders coming from Syracuse. The worst snow is around the Poconos going up Rt 81 in PA. If you have any questions just call 607 727-1521 Thanks, Joe www.powerandnoise.com

8. Hellfish

Hellfish

Sounds like a great show! There's nothing like a little precipitation to separate the men from the boys!