Register now to get rid of these ads!

Free 2 link kit for Ford shoebox

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cain, Oct 31, 2011.

1. chop32

chop32

Congratulations to ChicagoSlackers1...from what Ive heard you are a great guy on a budget who drives the wheels off of his shoebox, so you deserve it!

Thanks to Jimenez Bro's Customs for the giveaway...very cool!
    I got my runner up prize T shirt in the mail today...deeply appreciated!

2. ChicagoSlackers1

ChicagoSlackers1

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID i really!?!? Holy shit i never won anything! I need this soooooo bad!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Damn thank you guys so much for the opportunity for this and then winning it this is so damn coool! I cant wait ti get this kit and some bags n put it all in. I put a lotta miles on my car these past two summers with about 2" of travel in my susspension out back this is soooo great! thanks
    THANKS THANKS THANKS
    thank you so much jimenez bro's

3. Slackette

Slackette
    from Chicago

Yay! I rode around in this beautiful car all year, and Chris deserves it. From Iowa to Peoria to Morris to Decatur and back and forth to and from Chicago. It's been everywhere. I can't wait for the makeover & this will definitely help! :)

4. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Congrats for the win, i bet youre so stocked! I kno i would.
    i really like the supersized thou, the Stude fins look sooooo sharp!

5. Iron Dog

Iron Dog
    from Minnesota

Congrats from "up north", and I mean "up north". Cool ride!

6. coop ED

coop ED

Congrats and thanks for the oppurtunity to win this great prize!! I got my runner up tshirt also the other day. Thanks again. I am sure you will see my shoebox around So Cal I drive the piss out of it to different shows.

7. t5rtrucks

t5rtrucks

Just want to post our 50 model box, the 51 is a waiting child for chassis parts. The 49 is in the background, chopped but also in need of a few parts.

Attached Files:

8. congratulations chicagoslackers, but do another give away fellas theres a poor bare metal shoebox in australia with an owner that would really like to put ur 2 link kit in. heres my baby, unfortunately she cant go any lower as its on the bump stops at the moment.....................worth a shot.