Register now to get rid of these ads!

Frankenmuth - Michigan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by captain scarlet, Sep 2, 2008.

1. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Is there anyone going from the west side of Detroit to the show for the day Saturday?:)

2. I'm north west, and yea We will be there all weekend. It's a family thing for us and has been for a long time. We will probably roll in Friday afternoon. I think most of the Nightmares will be there as well as a lot of the midland/baycity guys.

3. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Great I will look for you when I get there.

Do you know anyone going there on Saturday morning.

Travelling in a group is more fun:D

4. jdubbya

jdubbya

There is a group of us in the Flint area that meet up in the morning, and go to the show. PM flatheadpete and he should be able to tell you if any of the Detroit area "Nightmares" are going to attend.

5. Lucky77

Lucky77

I plan on being there Friday morning with FuelPump and hopefully fab32. I don't know if I'm coming back Saturday though, have to work nights.

6. Ill wont be able to make it friday, gotta work 10 hours. But ill be rolling up on saturday with the flint bunch. We will see about sunday.

7. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I'll be running up with the boys on Saturday morning in the DD. Still don't have the truck running.

Anyone up for breakfast at the Exit?

8. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

i live 10 minutes away fri night is always the best ..im not taken any cars all i have drivable is my drag car and im not taken a trailer in that mess but i may be there walken around and old friend will be there on sat with his all original 58 belair ..later ....

9. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

I'll be bringing the GF & her pals, but I'll be there sooner or later.

Safariknut said he'll be slinging some 1-shot there.

10. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

We will be having a special parking area again this year. Its in the same place we were last year at the top of the dirt lane that leads down to the river. The traffic pattern will be different this year. The dirt lane that leads down to the river will be one way out of the show. This means that we will have to make almost a full swing through the show to get to our spot but it will be worth it I'm sure. See you guys there. Cantact me, lucky77 or hotrodtohell for details.

11. gooseta2

gooseta2

I'll be there at noon on friday withe the 5 window.....My cousin is a Zehnder so I get great spots....:pBut i'll buy any HAMB Member a beer that calls me or finds me....I'll be wandering and at Tiffany's beer garten...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  12. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Can't wait. I even found someone dumb enough to ride shotgun Sat. morning!!

13. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

We'll be leaving the Citgo @ Saginaw & Vienna in Clio Saturday at approx 7:45AM.

Anybody that wants to roll up from there is more than welcome.

14. kookee

kookee

I will be up there. Coming from Rochester. Hoping to find a project to take home...

15. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Bring a truck, trailer, and a pocket full of money, and take my '34 home with you! It's about 15 miles from Frankenmuth...

16. Here's a little thing I just finished for the show.I made one at the show last year so I figured to come prepared this time.An old free standing Lucite picture frame(11x14)reverse lettered with a hand made Lexan striping brush attached.

Attached Files:

17. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

BTTT for any GMB's that missed it!

18. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Sounds like we're gonna have a pretty good caravan goin' up. Weather looks good. See everyone Sat!!

19. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

...is there a swap meet?....I haven't been in years...