My poor old '56 Plymouth has been neglected for awhile, between trying to get caught up with other people's projects and a torn rotator cuff (boy, does that suck!! ). My friends Ratso and T-Bird have really come through, helping with mechanical stuff like changing out the rear end, brakes, etc. while my wing is out of commission. But the best part, at least to me, is the headers Ratso and I put together the other night. Trying to find a set of fenderwells for a 440 in a '56 Belvedere w/a '78 Chrysler sub-frame is not easy, I can attest to that. So we took an old set we got from a drag-racer friend, and...er.....ah..........ummmmmmmmm.......modified them. I'm sure some people will hate 'em, but they fit the character of the car. It's been stitched together from cast-off parts from many sources, hence the name "Frank". I'm re-habbing as much as the therapists will let me, trying to get where I'm more use, so we can get this thing on the road as sonn as possible. But, even if I have to work one-handed, with the help of my buds we'll be at the HAMB Drags in August. Here are a couple pics of the headers, before the collector extensions have been installed. Plans call for them to exit through the fenders. I'll post pics when we get them done.