Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects frame match for a 57 ford ranch wagon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sgregory, Jul 4, 2015.

1. sgregory

sgregory

2. sgregory

sgregory

image.jpg image.jpg Hopefully these pics are clear enough of the undercarriage. Pic 1 bolt hitting spring, pic 2 shock rubbing on upper 4 link. There is more pics to come. This work was done by a accredited auto body shop, but the work is not safe nor effective.

Attached Files:

3. Just so you know I'm not anti frame graph.Here on the H.A.M.B. the moderators tend to Kick those conversations out. I did my first full graph in 1968 and went on to build many a full tube chassis. So in the photos I see some small issues. Nothing at all that would make me derail and hunt up a new complete Frame. Since you discovered these small issues have you gone back to the shop that did your work and talked to them? Any fabricator once getting pieces in general location can need to go back and adjust things. I don't see anything yet that would make me go into freek out mode.
    Your photos are taken so close up it's kind of hard to tell exactly what's going on.
    The Wizzard