Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Found my back home!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike Britton, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Hey! I found my way back home!!
    I've been gone more than a year, my computer crashed, I got a new one, and when I tried to get back on, no go!
    So I went away. I played with sprint cars and motorcycles. My 23 year old grand daughter moved back in, and just now as I was surfing I thought "hell, might as well try one more time". VIOLA!!
    You know that feeling when you've been away from your favorite bar for a long time and you stick your head in the door only to see all your friends, sitting in the same chairs they were in when you left?
    Yeah! that feeling!!

6-bangertim and tb33anda3rd like this.
  2. Wanted to see if uploads still worked the same.
    Sold the Ford in my avitar last week to a friend in Mississippi, plan to use the money as seed for a T-bucket. Can I say that here? If not, sorry to the admins.... Been awhile, I'm not sure how to act...

Attached Files:

3. Sure, Mike...T-buckets are traditional as long as they're built in the traditional way....welcome back. I'm still sitting in my same chair...

lothiandon1940 and kidcampbell71 like this.

4. williebill

williebill

Welcome back. Get comfortable, you've only got about a million posts to catch up on.

5. welcome back Mike.......

6. Glad you are back!! Hobo Jim

7. Glad to see you back again,Mike....also glad to hear that your going to build a "T"...
    Bob

8. Steves46

Steves46
    from Florida

Welcome back!

9. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mike,

I am sad to hear that your '47 went down the road but I am glad you are back.

Thor

10. Welcome back to the farm....

The funny farm

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  11. belair

belair

We thought you was a toad....

lothiandon1940 and Bandit Billy like this.
  12. Welcome back. We left the light on for you.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  13. belair,I am a toad! Bobby, the bucket is going to be a long term project. The money from the Ford is in the safe and swap meets are coming up!! Never know what's out there!

14. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Welcome back Mike! A T Bucket is prolly the cheapest way to get back in a hot rod. Just look around on all the classifieds, Craig's lists, etc. along with swap meets and see what's available and market prices are running for what you want.
    Buying the first one you see almost guarantees buyer's remorse:confused:

15. DOM,
    Also, wouldn't mind finding an old,very old race car to restore. Maybe a very early FED, or very early dirt track car. I'm really pondering whether I want another set of licence plates, and insurance, and all the hassle.