Register now to get rid of these ads!

Found a bunch of metal for sale near my house

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gowjobs, Mar 2, 2005.

1. gowjobs

gowjobs

Down at the end of a dead-end lane, pretty well hidden, but almost everything in the lot is for sale. I don't have money to start anything new, but I thought some of you might at least enjoy them for bench-rodding fodder. I took some pics, and you can see 'em here: http://gowjobs-projectpossibilities.buzznet.com/user/

2. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Does the truck cab come with the vice grips, or are those extra?

3. gowjobs

gowjobs

Talked to the guy who owns most of 'em... sound like he'd negotiate on the vice-grips. He's got a '47 Studey p/u that's FWD, pulled along by a 500ci Cadillac Eldorado lump. That blue studey cab would look cool channeled over a set of '40 Ford rails...

4. That Nash bathtub would make a bitchin' lowrider.... :D

5. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

Yeah, I've been to see this guy before... He is on average selling cars for $1500-$2000 more the there worth.. cars that should be 500 are 2500..

DO YOU KNOW THE GUY UP THE STREET FROM HIM?? YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT WITH ALL THE CADDY"S IN THE FRONT.. IS HIS LOT OF 1000's of CARS STILL THERE?? someone said he sold a bunch not to long ago..

thanks, Dan

6. gowjobs

gowjobs

Looks like they're all still there. Like four Henry J's on his lot, and I want one bad. I don't think he's ever going to sell. He just collects them to watch them rust until he kicks off, I think.