Register now to get rid of these ads!

found 37 panel st.louis

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by coffin creeper, Jan 25, 2006.

1. coffin creeper

coffin creeper

Found this 37 ford panel for sale at I-270 and lilac. You can see it going east bound on the south side before you reach the lilac exit. to get to it you turn right on the street directly behind the Quick Trip gas station, straight thru the stop sign then turn right on the next road after you go under the rail road bridge. It is a dead end at the last house. the sign says $1900 and some other info like the phone number took picture. hope someone can get it. I had fun finding it even though it will never be mine.

2. warbozz

warbozz

License plate collectors would like that 4-digit plate number. I love the Model A front wheels....

3. monsterflake

monsterflake

that guy always seems to have interesting stuff...

4. guiseart

guiseart

Is it just me, or is that roof tall enough for this to be an old ambulance? Oh, now that would bbe schweet.

5. kreapin'

kreapin'
    from St. Louis

[​IMG]

6. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Check the curve of the axle in the front shot. Looks like someone tossed a complete A front end under it to roll it around.

In fact, if you look at the engine compartment shot you can see the stock wishbone is chopped off and the A wishbone is just chained in place. Some lucky farmer probably got the tube axle from underneath it and brought a spare set of wires so he could harvest the rear Divcos at the same time. I'll bet he turned it into a really nice haywagon.