Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fordbarn.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by kiwijeff, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Maybe wrong place to ask, but o can't log in to Fordbarn.
    I've sent my email address to the admin, as it says if you forget your details, which is how this all started.
    I didn't get an email, then remembered my details, logged in and updated an old thread.
    Went to log in today, won't let me, so sent my email address again, and still no reply.
    Posting question here was the only thing I could think of, after trying to contact Cob, Fordbarn Mod.
    I don't visit there much, but my old Model A thread is there, and I'd like to document its life after me. Its on its second owner since I had it, and being rare, ( Colonial Cab) I want to share with the diehard Model A guys.

So if anyone can help, please feel free, or if this isn't the place to ask, delete, and I'll be content to keep my Hamb thread on the CC updated for future generations to read about it.

Cheers, Jeff.

2. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Ryan is Admin of both forums (HAMB and Ford Barn) so send him a conversation here about it.

3. Good point, should have thought of that.
    Thanks.

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member