Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Ford Swap at Colombus Ohio this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by warhorseracing, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Who's going? Me youngest son and the wife will be there Saturday.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

I would like to attend this event someday but my fear is that it will be mostly post 1975 stuff. I am into ‘60’s Fords (Mercury) , all that late model Mustang stuff is of no interest to me. Columbus is about a six hour drive in what could be bad weather at this time of year. Anyone out there that can change my perception of this event?

3. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

It's a long drive for you, but there is a lot of 60's stuff there, both Ford and Mercury.. If you're looking for strictly Comet parts, I probably wouldn't make the drive.. I look for 64 Falcon stuff and there is plenty of that there.. I would say you need to go at least once, but I don't know if the spring or fall show is better.. Maybe someone else will chime in....

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. We bought the wifes '62 Falcon at the Fall swap.

5. aerocolor

aerocolor
    from dayton

I've found both ends of the spectrum.
    Found lots to buy there and other times been shut out with not much interesting.
    You don't know if you don't go.
    We build '50s trucks and usually don't find truck parts there but drivetrain and suspension goodies are abundant.

6. Will be looking for '62 Falcon and V8 parts

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

be sure to take pics & post here

8. IMG_0315.JPG I have a new,never worn 2x t shirt from the 70's for sale Holman-Moody. John 979-595-7324 cell south Texas

9. JB_roadrage

JB_roadrage

I've got some killer deals there in the past...