Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Ford Lover

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodman303, May 5, 2018.

1. hotrodman303

hotrodman303

2. hotrodman303

hotrodman303

3. I like chrome

Deuces and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. I hate Fords :rolleyes: , Some can be tricky to cross. Water in the brake drums, water in the exhaust pipe , water everywhere. I do love Holdens :cool:.
    REDEX Holden crossing a ford.jpg

5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think you have come to
    the right place...:D

0_20150926_135800.jpg

6. yep, i am a mechanic........they put a lot of food on my table........................

7. southcross2631

southcross2631

I like Ford's , Chevy's , Mopar's and all other brands. I just like all things mechanical.
    I raced Ford's until the parts got too expensive then switched to Chevrolet. Now that the prices are comparable I am back to using Ford motors.

8. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

9. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's as inane as saying "I just like red heads." I like 'em all, but of course if they have tits or tires, they'll all give you trouble, eventually !

Deuces likes this.
  10. I'm OK with most Fords that are considered HAMB friendly. Anything else forget it. There are lots of nonHAMB friendly Fords that are just plain shit.

farmalldan and chryslerfan55 like this.
  11. Terrible80

Terrible80

12. I've been called a Ford guy, and I suppose that's correct, at least outwardly. There are cars of many makes that do a little something for me, and if I was younger I might venture down a different path (55 Chevy), but I have some unfinished Ford projects and a strong desire for at least one more.

I've forgotten the question ...

13. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

I was raised in an old Ford family but the older I get the more I like them all.

King ford, BigO, Deuces and 3 others like this.
  14. I like BOOBIES,,,hehehe......Mitch.

15. hotrodman303

hotrodman303

16. hotrodman303

hotrodman303

Deuces and mammyjammer like this.
  17. zzford

zzford

I like earlier Fords but not so much the later ones. However, I still like women better.

King ford and Deuces like this.
  18. My friends say if you were to cut me I would bleed Ford blue............ :D

19. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

I am definitely a Ford man, started out because my dad , a former Chevy man, was a Ford man. Like father like son , I guess. In school I was known as “ The Ford Guy”. Latter learned more about “ Henry Ford” and the world and became a firmer believer in Fords. Learning the history of Ford and other cars was tremendous fun and very enlightening. As I age, I mellow, and can appreciate all domestic cars. Still dislike foreign cars, for philosophic reasons. Bones

20. mammyjammer

mammyjammer
    from Area 51

When Granpa went from horses to a tractor, he bought a Fordson. We have been a Ford Family ever since. I like almost anything with wheels on it, but only own Fords.

21. LM14

LM14
    Member Emeritus
    from Iowa

What else is there? I don’t understand the question.....

SPark

22. ahshoe

ahshoe

I like Fords in a Ford...Too many of guys I know stuff a orange 350/350 in a beautiful Ford car. Can't understand why as All my hotrods are Ford in a Ford. It isn't any harder and the depth does not make any difference. A lot better than shoving the damm distributor in the front seat.

23. hotrodman303

hotrodman303

I’m sorry it took so long to reply. However, you are absolutely right. What else is there, only bad copies.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 and BigO like this.
  24. hotrodman303

hotrodman303

25. brjnelson

brjnelson

Ford man , I have driven a Chevy, but never owned one.
    I have gotten a lifetime of crap for being a Ford guy, I do not understand why.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  26. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

First car was a '31 Model A coupe when I was 15 that I paid $95.00 for. Had a pretty hot '65 Falcon 2 dr. wagon just before I got drafted. Drifted away to some O/T non Ford daily drivers but continued the old Ford tradition with a couple or 3 '40 Ford big trucks before settling on the '39 p/u in my avatar. That said, I've always considered my self a Ford man until I made the BIG mistake of buying a new '04 Ford 6.0 diesel p/u. Long story short, I'll never buy another new Ford product. I guess you could say I'm still an old Ford guy in more ways than one.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  27. Ford first, then the rest.

28. hotrodman303

hotrodman303

29. graveyardsledder

graveyardsledder

It’s all we own at our house. Being ingrained at a young age that you can’t go wrong with a Ford. My grandfather (PawPaw) never only anything else. I remember he had a 64 Galaxy and my summer childhood was spent in that car cruising around with him. He hit a moving train in the car and was able to walk away from it with out a scratch. I never saw him own anything else other than a couple of late model Mercurys. If it ain’t a Ford it ain’t shit!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 and hotrodman303 like this.
  30. Chiss

Chiss
    from S.C.

If it wasn't for Ford, we'd be posting Pictures of Horse Shoes...........................

chryslerfan55 and hotrodman303 like this.