Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. tommysrodshop

tommysrodshop
    from Texas

Hi, FNG from Texas,
    I have a car here that has MT car products hubs on the front. The 5x51/2 holes have been filled and somebody badly installed new bolts on a 5x43/4 pattern. My problem is I need them to be 5 x 4 1/2 to match the rear and make the customer happy. What I'm looking for is some hub and drum's that will bolt in place or at least some blanks I can have drilled. Cant use what's there ( too many holes already ) Any info would be greatly appreciated.

T

2. 55project

55project
    from Phila. Pa.

I have the same problem with my 33 cpe. I think i found that on mine, i can switch the vega 4 lug to a Monza 5 lug with the right bolt pattern.

You may be able to do the same. What car are you working on??

3. yes , three bolt patterns in a hub does get to be a lot. the rule of thumb is that you should have metal the diameter of the stud all the way around the new hole. look close , maybe you have enough,if not i suggest you get new hubs from MT. maybe they could drill your 4-3/4 pattern too