Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ford cleveland and windsor 3x2 manifolds

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 53chevpickup, Mar 27, 2012.

1. 53chevpickup

53chevpickup
    from Australia

Hey guys just want a bit of info. If you dont know me I run a small shop called FlatLand Rod and Cycle in Australia.

I have been toying with the idea of getting some triple 94 manifolds cast for Fords forgoten Clevelands and Windsor engines.

If there is any interest in this I will continue with getting them done. My pattern maker and I spoke today about it but are not sure if the demand is there.

If anyone on the forum wants one I will do them at a discount rate.

Let me know.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. TomP64

TomP64
    from Vancouver

Hardly anyone runs Clevelands over this side of the water and those who do wouldn't likely be looking to put Strombergs or early Ford carbs on. Lots run Windsors, a whole lot, but not too many in a nostalgia rod that would use those carbs though it would be much more of a market than Clevelands.

3. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A large port tunnel ram might be the way to go for the windsor.

4. I have a 351 Windsor in my '54 but I'm not sure how these carbs would benefit me. Then again I'm not really more than a novice at this car thing at this point.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. mitch..

mitch..
    from australia

Wow cool would love one for a cleveland got any pics?

6. An early HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to this thread. In 22 days it will be the BIG 3 ! ;)