Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Ford AV8 to 1948 Torque Tube Driveshaft by Dick Spadaro

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by hightower611, Oct 29, 2018.

1. hightower611

hightower611

City: Niagara Fallls

State: New York
    Price: 299
    I now have these packaged and ready to ship from Niagara Falls NY. Ready to ship within 24 hrs from receipt of payment. (6 spline only ready due to popularity)

These are the remaining stock of Dick Spadaros' Torque Tube Drive Shaft Kits.

**A cut to length drive shaft for your cut-down torque tube banjo rear or your torque tube Quickchange. A qualified welder should do the welding in a fixture to control runout. I just use a driveshaft shop. I accept no responsibility as I am only moving the remaining stock.

**Great for A-V8 conversions or altered wheel base cars.

**Fits Ford 6 spline pinion and 10 spline also available. Please specify.

**Fits Early Ford U-Joint

**Uses stock speedometer drive gear

**Supplied with 60" drive shaft tube that can be cut to your length. The shaft material is .060

Machined to fit the supplied .060 shaft. When they are gone, they are gone.
    The cost is the same as he was selling in his old price list. When Speedway sold their version (Chinese?) they were $330. They have no more stock.

3 Pieces per unit as shown in the picture. USA made. $299. USD plus shipping. I am located in Canada so International Postal Money Orders or friends and family paypal are accepted. Please provide an address to calculate shipping.

I will respond as quickly as possible to questions but work many hours.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hightower611

hightower611

Solve your driveshaft issue with this!

3. hightower611

hightower611

1940 banjo in a 1932, 1936 banjo in a AV8, worn out splines on your torque tube shaft, or a quickchange. Solves these situations and more.

4. hightower611

hightower611