Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ford 9" width chart?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cornernfool, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Then you are not playing with 9" Ford rears they all have the same standout, 2.5" if you find one that is different that is because whomever set the bearing did it wrong.

Now as for firewall it is called a firewall because it is supposed to protect you from an engine compartment fire. It is a lot like a fire door in a building it is made to keep the fire off of you for a specific amount of time it is not impervious.

I was almost wrong once, it scared the hell out of me but I admitted it and went on with life and now I don't loose any sleep over it.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. jvpolvere1

jvpolvere1

A favorite quote: " I may not always be right, but I am never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, but as it turned out, I was mistaken"

Sent from my SM-T377V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. The37Kid

The37Kid

So, the bare 9 inch housing that has been standing in my basement for years at 53 3/8 bearing flange to bearing flange is a Bronco, correct? Bob