Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Ford 1932 3 Window

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by mecutem, Dec 7, 2014.

1. mecutem

mecutem

City: woodland

State: Michigan
    Price: 36500.00
    Good old car body for sale. This body still has its original floor and wood in very good condition. This was a finished show rod in the 70's. I am offering here the body with solid doors, rumble lid, roll up back window, dash, windshield frame with glass, door latchs with outside handles, window regulators, and body tag, front seat with cushions, rumble seat cushions.

I have been stripping the body to bare metal. I have a chassis and other parts but prefer to sell just the body with its related parts. I will try and get pictures up here. Very rare opportunity to buy a body like this. Steve. 616 890 2509

having trouble with pics....I can send them to smart phone from mine.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  2. mecutem

mecutem

I have decided to include the balance of parts for this car. All apart but only missing garnish and motor and trans. Original frame partly boxed. 40 rear 32 heavy front axle with old chrome split wishbones. Bumpers and irons, headlights andbar, grille shell and grille, radiator, repairable front fenders and bobbed rear. Nice running boards.Tailights and stands.Gas tank and horncovers. Front and rear spreader bars. Michigan paper inmy name. Rear floor pic in my avatar Price for all 40,000

3. mecutem

mecutem

gonna try one more bump........going to that auction site next. I can sell just the body parts or make an almost complete car.