Register now to get rid of these ads!

for those in az, who dont know...car show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fastbackadam, Nov 3, 2003.

1. fastbackadam

fastbackadam
    from phoenix az

the bad guys III car show will be held on november 8th. show starts at 11 am.entry fee 5.00 per car, spectators free.traditional pre 68 rods, kustoms and bikes..no trailer queens crybaby dolls, imports or attitudes...live music by rumble cats, rebel angels, the deadbillys, and the ba da bings. LOCATION fast eddies diner 3422w. glendale ave. northeast corner of 35th ave and glendale behind osco drug... hope to see ya there...

2. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

I'll be there, but I might be in my import. Don't worry, it'll get hidden if that is the case.

3. Crosley

Crosley
    from Aridzona

I'll stil be in Vegas after the SEMA show..

A car show sarts at 11 AM ?

4. The 32 will not be done far enough to drive up there, but maybe I can talk Metalshapes to ride up with me in the parts runner and come to the show. We need to deliver an engine to desertdroog so maybe we can kill two birds with one stone.

5. so-cheap

so-cheap

Hey Fastback.
    You better be there. I'm going to try and con Cornfed Kelly to tow the TrackT over that he is working on.

I'll be there. See ya

6. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

Shit, Phil, I don't think I've seen you in about 4 months. And it is about time for you to change your "temperature" under your name. It's cold as hell lately.

7. Gr8ballsofir

Gr8ballsofir

Crosley, starts at 11 runs till whenever, I'll try to show up later...

8. fastbackadam

fastbackadam
    from phoenix az

so cheap i am pissed, my brakes went out on wednesday, so now i aint got anything To drive...my truck motor is ripped arart in my driveway..maybe i can find a ride from out here in fountain hillbillies... maybe see ya at devil doll..