Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest For the Benefit of Mercury Charlie

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tom davison, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

As many of you know, Mercury Charlie was injured in a terrible traffic accident during the Roundup this year. The good news is that he recuperating and is able to spend some time at the shop, although having to take it easy for a while yet.

I have made fine art prints of a couple of my favorite photos available for a bidding process, to contribute to the fund helping Charlie recover from his losses financially. They are available for viewing at Charlie's shop, 9914 Hwy 290 West in Austin. The Deuce coupe is 24" wide, in black and white, high gloss and gallery mounted on hard board, ready to hang. Ditto for the chopped '50 Merc image, except it's printed on metallic stock for extra pop, then mounted. I'll attach shots here, but they really have to be seen in person to be fully appreciated.

If you are interested, please contact Charlie at [email protected] or me at [email protected]. If you'd like to view in person, please call Charlie first at 512-552-2425.

DSC_1046_HDR (1).jpg Merc in the Dark.jpg

Sancho, slammed and seatex like this.
  2. A great gesture on your part. Can you tell us what the donation is?

3. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

Make an offer here. Highest bid gets either.

4. I'm going to start with a $200 bid on the 32 Ford 3 window.

5. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

You got it, Bib Overalls!

Thanks so much and Charlie sends his thanks. Thanks also for starting the bid where you did. That would be the price I would charge for it in ordinary circumstances. I will PM you with the details.

6. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

Thanks to Steve Hansen (AKA Bib Overalls) for his bid of $200 for the Deuce print and to Scott Billish for his $300 winning bid for the Merc print. I don't think Scott is on the HAMB. Here's a shot of his TRJ-quality Mopar Coupe taken at the Revival in Baltimore last September. I believe that it is a restoration of his Father-in-law's original '70's build from the Chicago area.

DSC_2978.jpg