Register now to get rid of these ads!

? for the Banger club

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leon renaud, Jun 6, 2007.

1. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

I tried an archive search but can't find anything on building a Woodie body.Do any of you know where I can download Woodie plans for a Model A or does anyone have plans they would be willing to share ?I'm also interested in model A speedster plans

2. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

3. 4 2 GO

4 2 GO

I have a friend who built one, without any plans. What he did was locate someone that owned one and approached him for permission to photograph it. He then had the b/w photos blown up to actual size and used them to measure the required pieces. Don't have a photo of the final result but it turned out fine. Incredible but true.
    Maybe try this link for a Model A version of the HAMB.
    http://www.fordbarn.com/aforum/aforum.htm

4. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

Found an ad in the 2007 National Woodie Club roster for, "16 11" X 17" sheets containing detailed drawings and construction photos" for building a Model A woodie. Price is $25. Make check payable and send to:

National Woodie Club
    PO Box 6134
    Lincoln NE 68506

I think Pleasantville Manufacturing Co. at 5534 Centralia-Hartfield Rd, Dewittsville NY 14728 is the old Hudson Valley Wagon Works that sold Model A Huckster plans and hardware. Pleasantville catalog is $2.00