Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FOR SALE : WINFIELD SPEED PARTS

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 530sandman, Jun 23, 2016.

1. City: Red Bluff

State: California
    Price: 2,500
    Hi, The parts in the pictures have been sold!(It's off to the UK!) I will be posting pictures of the rest for sale soon! Iv'e been collecting this setup for years and just decided I will never build a flathead banger!
    The carb is all original BB SR with choke elbow and working choke. The carb has been rebuilt with all new accelerator pump and gaskets ect. Never had gas in it. Ready to run!
    The head has the original red paint and the plugs were N.O.S. but I put about 100 miles on them. This head was in a stash that belonged to a 3rd gen machinist. It was his Great grand fathers pride and joy! I only removed it cause, I went to the OHV! I will sell everything in the picture for 2,500
    (I HAVE WAY MORE THEN THAT INTO IT) so price is firm!
    I also have a brand new Winfield 101 race cam to sell, B block (MAG'D) punched and cleaned to 38 over so buyer can do the hone pattern to match the 40 over pistons and rings up to! It has Steel billet H and H main caps and has already been line bored and set up for insert bearings and full oil pressure.
    I also have a good C crank to sell and race rods for full oil pressure! Also available adjustable lifters new valves and springs ect....
    The add is just for the head,intake and carb.
    thanks, Joe[​IMG]
    Joe[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Dannerr and leroux like this.