Register now to get rid of these ads!

For Sale 1960 Pontiac Bubbletop - SOLD -

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Gman0046, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Gman0046

Gman0046

City: Louisville

State: Kentucky
    Price: $38,500
    A recent nut & bolt frame off restoration on a low milage no rust body. The speedometer currently reads 32,000 miles which I'm sure is actual. The car spent many years stored in a warehouse before the restoration. Every thing is either new or rebuilt. The body is laser straight with flawless black paint and has never had any rust repairs as its never had any rust. I've had people stop and ask me who did the body work on that car its that straight. I believe the body is better now then when it let the GM factory. The chrome and stainless is impecccable with no dents, dings or scratches its absolutely perfect. The Interior is basically all new except for the door panels which didn't need to be replaced. It has the largest Vintage Air unit that would fit in the space available. Has a custom made dash lower panel that houses A/C controls, vents and engine gauges. It hides the A/C evaporator and A/C ducting from view.

The engine is a fresh 1965 389 thats been bored .030, Super Performance cam, valve springs and lifters, FI Tech fuel injection for instant start, reliability and fuel economy. Has less then 500 miles on it. The transmission is a 2004R out of a Buick Grand National thats been rebuilt and updated with high performance goodies..

Car runs down Interstate Highways at 80 MPH with RPM's just over 2000 and can do it all day long without breaking a sweat. It is the ultimate Highway Cruiser. Its big, safe and comfortable.

Has front disc brakes, drums in the rear. Has power steering and brakes. Wheels are new 15" Cragars with BFG tires.

Car has won a trophy at every judged event its been at. Will win "Best Paint" at every event. HYq2SbttQgeNAfh%02YAZQ.jpg gkz4KZrsQg6RQf%PzkX6Sw.jpg IMG_0147.JPG Everything works, and has it all. No disappointments.

For more information call Gary 502-759-4849

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    B Bay Barn, jim snow, jnaki and 3 others like this.