Register now to get rid of these ads!

FOMOCO part # search ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55olds88, Sep 28, 2010.

1. 55olds88

55olds88

Hi,
    anyone have a good way to search old FOMOCO part numbers, I have a set of fender skirts I'm trying to get a year and model on.

part # is B-101079 if thats any help.

2. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

why don't ya go ahead and post a photo....most Ford part numbers start with a LETTER followed immediately by a single number...then the Hyphen and more numbers. C4-xxxx means 64, D5-xxxx means 65 and so on...

If they are fender skirts from the 50s, the part numbering may be different. Pix would help those of us who are not visually challenged

dj

3. 55olds88

55olds88

photo attached.... not sure if I'm any nearer a solution if B is 50's thats fine but 1 they sure aren't 51's ??

Attached Files:

4. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Likely that number is for the locking link it is stamped on rather than the skirt itself.

5. Unfortunatly that does not come up as either a part# or a group# for a series of parts.

Post a compleat picture of the skirt and lets guess at what it is for.:p

Oldmics

6. maybe an aftermarket skirt. I looked through my Ford parts decoder sheets and that series of #'s doesn't jive.

7. 55olds88

55olds88

pic attd, I tried it on a 59 the other week but need to get out to some friends who have a few late 50's ford and check it out was very close on the 59.

Attached Files:

8. crazy_tonguezz

crazy_tonguezz
    from glendale

i just got a set of these too, but mine are actually stainless . i pulled them from a 1964 mercury monterey from a junk yard, but doesn't mean they actually belong to it but it does fit the opening fairly well. mine also have a FoMoCo stamp on them