Register now to get rid of these ads!

follow up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ice man, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Ice man

Ice man

I just wanted to give a follow up on my dealing with Howell Sheet Metal. My original story stated my inability to get my door bottom parts for my 29, and in frustration I let fellow HAMBers know about my concerns. Some said they are slow to deliver, others said give it some time becuuse of the distance. Some said they had excellent dealing with them. Well I first contacted them 1/12/09 and shortly after that a check was sent. Up to this date nothing has happened to show I have had any dealing with them, and the check has not be sent back NSF. Many faxes on my part have been ignored. Phone calls to them, were devoid of any real info, and I set and wait. Now when I call the line is always busy, faxes ignored, and it appears I am out my money. Any one had this problem. Ice man

2. Bill.S

Bill.S
    from NW OH

If your check hasn't been cashed it may have been lost in the mail.Check with your bank,you might want to stop payment.

3. manyolcars

manyolcars

As I suggested on the other thread, buy Howells parts from someone else, like Snyders.
    Snyders has the stuff in stock, is pleasant to deal with and will help you if there is any problem.