Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Buckle

Buckle

Hello,
    I am 36 years old and live about 30 miles outside of Detroit. I have worked extensively on and driven muscle cars of the sixties and seventies since I was 14, I have always been focused on that era of Detroit Iron. This has changed recently, my eyes have been opened by a friend of mine who has also introduced me to the H.A.M.B. forum. I realized that I have wanted to build my own traditional Hot Rod for as long as I can remember, even the pictures I drew as a child were representative of this. I am so sick of going to car shows and listening to people who have no idea of what it means to build your own car. This feels like a breath of fresh air, I absolutely can't wait to acquire a project car! This will be difficult because I like so many different styles! I like the 32 Ford, but hope to get something a little more unique. My goal here is to learn from others and offer input where I can. Thanks for reading.

2. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Well, this is a good place to learn traditional rod stuff, as there's huge amount of knowledge and experience on this board. Welcome to the HAMB.

3. likewise. Welcome to the HAMB dude.

4. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Hello,and welcome!!:D

5. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

bout time you got on here,
    Now we all need to convince him of selling his other shit and getting a traditional rod (that way I can play with it:D )!

6. GO-rilla

GO-rilla

Welcome from OKC!