Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG yup thats me, I thought post was cereal

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 49wood_wagon, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Joined the H.A.M.B as I am going to need all the guidance and help I can get on this 49 Merc.

Attached Files:

2. That's got to be sort of rare, raw right now, but a whole bunch of potential.
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B. .............from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

3. There's a fellow here in Minnesota who has a really nice restorod 49 Merc Woody. Beautiful car!

4. Thanks for the encouragement I need it. It will be a good project car. Love this site , so much wisdom.

5. I think I can see the potential. I have some tall shoulders to see from. I will need a lot of info however. like chopping the ambulance look from the roof line and a little from the posts? I now their are Hambers out there with a lot of know how.

6. I am needing technical help on the how to's of cutting that roof line down only for starters. I plan to put a 255 flatie with mods back in her. there are a couple laying around next to her that might be usable.

7. LITTLE CAR

LITTLE CAR

Welcome from Des MOines,Iowa!

8. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

Welcome from Texas.

9. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome from Wisconsin

10. sawzall

sawzall

awesome project.
    love woodie wagons.. are you a national woodie club member?

11. Not a member as of yet, as my woody is more rusty than woody. I can't wait to dig into her. I am in the info collecting stage.

12. DJLATIN

DJLATIN

welcome from texas

13. What you will need to do is to go to the top of the page and click, where it says, "search". Enter your question there, it should lead you to prior posts concerning your inquiry, if, by some chance, you come up with a blank then you will need to post your question on the "Hokey Ass Message Board".
    B.t.w., since your already here, why not post a introduction? Good luck...

14. Thanks for the welcomes. I have never participated on a forum of any sort. I am still learning the navigation and how it works. I think I joined a merc club , but i,m not positive.

15. Thanks Ill get the gang of this.