Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG Intro

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TimW, Jun 13, 2004.

1. TimW

TimW
    from Kentucky

Hi guys, I've been following this board for some time and figured now was as good as any to get on board. I personally know several guys here, and many more by their cars. I am a slow typer so I'll probably never get rid of the FNG tag. I have a32 Vicky that has been on the road for five or so years, a sometimes running 39 sedan, and a 32 pick-up in progress. I've already gotten a ton of good info from the board and maybe I can contribute some sooner or later. I'll be heading to Bowling Green Friday morning in the 39 if I get the water pumps back on and the radiator back from the shop, otherwise I'll be in the Vicky. Hope to see some of you guys there.

2. WHOA there fella.....you aren't even an FNG yet! [​IMG] But you will get there....hella lot better than bein a stranger though. Welcome to the HAMB and thank you for not making your first post in the classifieds or something like that... Enjoy...

Greg

3. TimW

TimW
    from Kentucky

Yeah, I kinda caught that right after I hit the continue button! Still trying to figure how to attach a couple of pictures, I have them on photobucket just can't get it all figured out just yet. [​IMG]

4. Wish I could help ya but Im not real keen on posting picks up here

5. TimW

TimW
    from Kentucky

6. TimW

TimW
    from Kentucky

7. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

Welcome, even if your pictures are password protected......

8. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Welcome! Did you happen to have that 39 at the Riverfront Rod Run in Paducah Last weekend?

O ya, whats the password so we can see your pictures!? Or you can modify that by going to your "acount info" then going to "make public" and fill in the "Yes" bubble, just in case ya didnt know. [​IMG]

Nick [​IMG]

9. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Tim,

Go to account options once you are logged into Photobucket and take the password protection off of your account.

Be sure to save the change.

You will still need to enter a password to change it but people will not need one to look at it.

Then, when you want to add a pic, click the image option in the Instant UBB Code box. Enter the URL in the box that pops up and you should be good to go.

Welcome!

RASHY

10. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

<font color="green">Rashy you feeling ok.....you don't look so green </font>

11. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green">Rashy you feeling ok.....you don't look so green </font>

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green">DOH! [​IMG] </font>

12. TimW

TimW
    from Kentucky

Hey Guys, sorry about the password protection, I'm on a big learning curve with this stuff. I made it into a public folder now so I think the pictures will come up. Let me know if I still have it screwed up and thanks for not ragging on this stranger too bad

13. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green">UH,

It's a wee truck.

[​IMG]

Use your bigger image when direct linking...
    [​IMG]

Nice rides...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RASHY</font>

14. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Awesome Cars Tim W!

Nick

15. NealinCA

NealinCA

Welcome Tim. Nice looking cars.

Question fo you on the 32 p/u. Its looks like the door skin below the beltline is new. Are thosae available new somewhere? Great looking truck. I look forward to seeing its progress. I am building a fenderless 32 p/u also.

Neal

16. TimW

TimW
    from Kentucky

Neal here is the web address to the place that I got the door skin from.
    http://www.alfaparts.net/ford32.htm
    It fit pretty good, I did have to do some trimming, it wasn't cut out around the hinges, and did a little work where it hems over the inner structure. It still beat the hell out of trying to fix what I had.

17. NealinCA

NealinCA

Thanks for the info.

Neal

18. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

I talked to you at the Nationals in Louisville.

Lee Hook and I................he is building a Black 32 Vicky also. I had the black 32 steel roadster.

Welcome here..........

Lots of 32 guys here........some of us also have a 40 Ford or two.

[​IMG]

19. Tim Tim Tim I had no idea you were like this. Just jerking your chain. This guy Is for real and builds quite nice cars. I,m proud to say he is a friend. He was taught the ins and outs of the HOT ROD world by his dad a old school HOT ROD guy who is still building traditional cars to this day. Welcome Tim.

20. TimW

TimW
    from Kentucky

Aw gosh Will, am I gonna have to give you a hug or something now? All kiddin aside we'll see you guys Friday in Bowling Green. You all have a safe trip down and call if you need anything.

21. Tim...I never did see you give Will that Hug....but between you and I he was hugging Valorie quite a bit!
    See ya!

22. TimW

TimW
    from Kentucky

Hey Bob, sounds like you all made home. If Will only knew how much those hugs cost... anyway I still don't have any pumps yet. I thought the big brown truck would have delivered them while we were gone, still on hold. Somebody mentioned you and your roadster on here the other day, I think the post was on survivor cars. They said that you had your roadster for a long time and knew its history... Take care and see you guys in a few weeks.
    Tim

23. Welcome Tim, WOW You have a beautiful vicky,,,The sedan is nice too!,,,Oh yeah, the truck is cool! [​IMG]HRP