Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG in the ATX

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JohnJoyo, Aug 17, 2005.

1. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Hey All!
    I've been following this forum for a while now and been a member for a few months but am just now getting around to my intro. I'm finally freeing up enough time to be truly obsessed. I live in Austin, TX and am in the Bicycle and Hot Rod buisness. Love this sight and look forward to getting to know those of you that I don't already know from being around. Now for the good stuff...I drive a 53 Cadillac coupe that is about to go under the knife at South Austin Speed Shop...I'll post pics as it happens. I've also got a 33 Ford Pick up that was built in late 50s with a 58 Corvette drive train. The next project that I've got that is probably going to happen early '06 is a 27 Model T coupe.....I'm leaning towards a Tiki theme. Lastly got a 54 Chevy Belair for the wife to drive around. Hope to meet most of you at the Round Up in the Spring that I don't already know.
    John :D

2. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Heh, welcome aboard John

3. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Welcome to Ze Hamb Junko.

4. Hey John,
    Welcome from another Austin guy...Hope to meet you at South Austin Speed Shop opening on Sat...I'll be bringing the flathead powered 32 with "cut here" lines on the top.
    Skot

5. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB, got any pics of your stuff?

6. BELLM

BELLM

Welcome to the HAMB. Will also be @ grand opening Saturday.