Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG here from Wichita, ks

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Hotrodsideburns, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Hotrodsideburns

Hotrodsideburns

Thought I’d introduce myself. Name’s Jason. And the pic is my 1936 ford pickup. I know what it looks like, but is NOT the “R” word! She’s built from the ground up to be safe ( as safe as a metal dash can be) and the hold the hp I put into her. She’s a 36’ ford pickup with hand built 2x4” square tube chassis. Triangulated 4-link with coil overs and a ford 3.73 9”. Posie’s 1/4 elliptical springs and untouched 31 model A strait axle w/ Chevy disc brakes. Drivetrain is a 402 BBC, with Edelbrock tunnel ram and two Holley 660 center-squirters. tranny is th400 with shift kit.

I’ve had it in this iteration for about 7 years now. In the coming year or two I plan on tearing her apart and finishing her out. Body work, fit and finish, etc.
    Thanks for having me and love the H.A.M.B.!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Vinman1

Vinman1
    from Cape Cod

Great looking ride! I need to go to 3.73's in mine, now has 3.23 w/ 700R4 because car used to have 427 w/blower. I need an interior which will be next though since the wife drives this car too.
    Cheers,

Vinman1

Hotrodsideburns likes this.