Register now to get rid of these ads!

fng from wisconsin

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mattcarlson, Apr 5, 2011.

1. mattcarlson

mattcarlson

haha its the cenex station! coming from the green bay way it would be a right off 94, haha the gast station is also called cenex 45. this will be the secon year of it, last year we had about 150+ cars, so hopefully this year will be even better! im trying to get a after show cruise together.

2. mattcarlson

mattcarlson

there will be a band for most of the show! and im pretty sure alot of wisconsin knows this band, the band is Mojo Lemon amazing band!!!!!!! we may also have a cruise after the car show is done, a scenic cruise with nice photo shot spots.

3. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

i know exactly where it is... i drove truck for a living in a past life, from the twin cities down to farmercity il... 15 miles from mulletville il where plowboy lives... stopped at the "cenex" when they still had good food, prolly, 10 years ago

4. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

ps dude... i wish ya all the luck for a successful second year

5. mattcarlson

mattcarlson

haha ya the resturant went down the drain for a few years, but now with the new manager of the place the food is back to being awsome and just all around the place has gotten alot better!!! and thanks we will need it! lol