Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from Western Washington

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by seh, Jul 27, 2013.

1. seh

seh

Hi- I recently became the owner of a free International KB-2 47-49 not really sure. While searching the interwebz for build ideas I found this site. Registered about a month ago, started looking around and really liked the builds here. I plan on building it as "traditional" as possible with very limited funds.

I have been working on cars most of my life, earned a living in body shops for a few years, (quit to become a welder) and as a hobby. My projects have mostly been 67-72 chevy trucks and 4x4's but I always wanted something older. Now I have it and a great place to get Ideas from.

Attached Files:

2. Nailhead dodge roadster

Nailhead dodge roadster
    from Cheney Wa

Welcome from the east side of the state. Looks like a good truck to start with.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome from NC!

4. Yep, and welcome from the center of the state. I think theres a social group here on the HAMB for those trucks

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Welcome from Poulsbo!

6. Welcome from CT!

7. Looks interesting

8. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas nice find

9. seh

seh

Thanks for the welcomes. We pulled this one and a 52?ish international out of the brush in eastern WA, both are really solid. Both are home, pressure washed and awaiting their spots in the garage.

Immediate plans include a 289 with a C4 and a chrysler 9 1/4" rear end, new brakes, convert the electrical to 12 volt, turn it into a short bed, mount the 15 gallon Rainier beer keg gas tank, find a set of slot mags, and drive it.

Will finish body work and odds and ends alittle at a time as more money becomes available.