Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from So. Tex.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by btmatt, Dec 29, 2006.

1. btmatt

btmatt

Hello to all. I have been browsing for a while to gain inspiration for my '57chevy truck.

I have been doing the "car" thing since I was 5 helping the "old man" in the garage while he was moonlighting to earn a little mad money.

Current projects include 1957 Chevy truck (3100 custom cab). Clipped front, ford rear, sbc, 4 spd. Needs more work than it should for how long I have had it.:mad:

1967 RS/SS camaro (the "old man's"); Current incarnation is street monster, Dart 540, 3 spd turbo, and lots of nitrous. Makes my 10 year old scream like a little girl when we take it out.:D Next incarnation will much tamer.

Well, that's about it. Hope to get to know many of you better through the forum.

2. peckerhead

peckerhead

welcome from another texan...sounds like some cool cars...i'd like to see some pics of that dart!!! i have a prostreet nova (tame) and my wife has an ss camaro and i just bought a 30 model a coupe....

3. Creature13

Creature13

Welcome... Happy New Year!