Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fng from jersey

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by joerox, Mar 1, 2005.

1. joerox

joerox

whats up everybody, names joe, been lurking around for awhile, really like the site, working on my first project a 1941 plymouth super deluxe, new to the rod and custom scene in jersey or anywhere for that matter, so would appreciate any responses from locals of the great state of jersey, looking forward to accessing the wealth of info here bc i am definetly a rookie that is full of questions about how to do things the right and traditional way, i learn pretty fast bc i have been working on bikes and other cars for awhile just no old iron and nothing as extensive as what this hobby requires, look forward to talking to you all, thanks

2. Joe, Us Jersians. which are quite a few. bout 30 guys are getting together at Asbury Lanes bowling ally at Noon. may 22nd.
    Itta be cool to come. PM me for directions and what not..

Enjoy the site bro..
    steve-

3. Lucky Burton

Lucky Burton

4. Lucky1

Lucky1

5. joerox

joerox

thanks for the info rodder, i'll be there, hopefully my car will be insured by than so i can take it down, ins in jersey sucks

6. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

welcome to yet another jersey guy, damn there are alot of us on here...hope to see ya at the meet in asbury park...whats the problem your having with insurance?

7. joerox

joerox

under 25 and had points, no go for ins, my license finnaly cleaned up this month, from all points and the surcharges and crap so hopefully i will be able to apply and get the ball rolling next month, the only good part is that i have been active in doing work on car bc i can't take it that far yet

8. CHOPMERC

CHOPMERC

Hey joe, welcome...there is a wealth of knowledge here, great bunch of guys & girls more than willing to help out...what part of jersey are ya in???? bob

9. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the hamb.

10. wecome to another new guy... hope to see ya at asbury lanes as well.. hopefully i will have my t done..

11. Joe Riot

Joe Riot
    from N Y of C

12. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

welcome to the hamb, this place rocks