Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from good ol' Franklin Co. Va

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by KROWN Kustoms, Jul 10, 2008.

1. KROWN Kustoms

KROWN Kustoms

Hey evryone, my name is Gabe. I live in "the Moonshine capitol of the world" Franklin Co. Va.(the guys in Harlan, Kentucky would say otherwise) Im 26 years old and have been turnin wrenches as long as I can remember. Once being a mini-trucker I converted into something with a little more satisfaction, pre-war metal! I am currently building a 1946 Chevrolet Kustom p-up. I have learned a lot from Tech posts here on The H.A.M.B and hope to learn more and hopefully even add to the great knowledge on this site. There's not alot of us "traditional" guys around here in Virginia. If your close by drop me a line, I always enjoy meeting and talking to people in this lifestyle. We need to stick together, this s a dying art and the youth of today has little interest in it. Keep it alive!

2. PASTDUEBILL

PASTDUEBILL

Welcome. I lean heavily toward the old stuff. But I appreciate bugs, boats, bikes, musclecars, and (gasp) tuners if they are fast and well thought out. There is an unbelievable wealth of information here. Listen to the greybeards.